DIY Easter Egg Wreath!
do-it-yourself easter wreath making with our stych how to!
We have a stych perfect design for you to use, plus all the instructions below.
Tie up your hair with a scrunchie and get crafty.
What you need:
- a paper plate (colour doesn’t matter but pick one you like anyway)
- our free easter egg printables
How to make:
1. Print out our fun, colourful egg in the designs you like best
2. Cut out your eggs carefully
3. Take your paper plate and cut out the middle, so only the rim remains
4. Glue down the paper egg designs and cut them out once dry
5. Arrange your card eggs around the edge of the plate until you’re happy – we overlapped for a seamless look
6. Glue down and place something heavy on top to help it stick
7. Attach a ribbon or string to the back of the wreath to hang